The personal data processing policy is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law dated 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ ‘On personal data’ and sets forth the order of processing personal data and measures to ensure the safety of personal data by ANO ‘Russian Seasons’ (hereinafter — the Operator).
- The Operator recognizes that his most important goal and condition in doing business is the observance of human rights and freedoms when processing personal data, as well as the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- The Operator’s personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all data that the Operator may receive about the visitors of the http://school.russianseasons.org/ website.
Terms and definitions of the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data by means of computer technologies;
- Blocking of personal data — temporary suspension of the personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify the personal data);
- Website — a set of graphical and textual materials, as well as computer programs and databases, available on the Internet at the following network address http://school.russianseasons.org/;
- Personal data information system — a set of personal data entries contained in the databases, as well as informational technologies and means to process them;
- Anonymization of personal data — the actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to determine the attribution of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject unless additional information is used;
- Personal data processing — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without them with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, enrichment (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data;
- Operator — a state or municipal body, a legal or physical entity, acting on its own or jointly with other entities, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the structure of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data — any information related directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable User of the http://school.russianseasons.org/ website;
- User — any user of the http://school.russianseasons.org/ website;
- Provision of personal data — actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data — any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a group of third parties (transfer of personal data) or at providing access to the data for an unlimited number of third parties, including disclosing personal data in the media, publishing them in the telecommunication networks or making them accessible in any other way;
- Transborder transfer of personal data — provision of personal data over the territory of a foreign state or to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data — any actions as a result of which the personal data is irrevocably destroyed so that it is impossible to restore the contents of personal data entries later on in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material media with the personal data are destroyed.
The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- First and last names, patronymic or second name;
- Telephone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymous data about its visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and others).
- The data referred to above shall hereinafter be incorporated into the general term of Personal Data in the Policy text.
Purpose of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by means of email; provide the User with the access to services, information and / or materials on the website.
- The Operator also reserves the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always choose to refuse to receive information by sending an e-mail to the Operator’s email address email@example.com titled ‘Refusal to be notified about the new products and services and special offers’.
- Anonymized user data collected by means of Internet statistics services is used to understand the Users actions on the website, improve the quality of the platform and its contents.
Legal grounds for personal data processing
- The Operator shall process the User’s personal data only if it is filled in and / or sent by the User himself/herself via the designed template forms on the website http://school.russianseasons.org/. By filling in the designated template forms and / or by sending the personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
The procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data that is processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized entities.
- The User’s personal data shall never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, unless it is required by applicable law.
- In case the User’s personal data contains inaccuracies, the User can update it by himself/herself by means of notifying the Operator in a letter sent to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘Personal data update’.
- The personal data can be in processing for an unlimited amount of time. The User can withdraw his/her consent to the personal data processing at any time by notifying the Operator in a letter to the operator’s email address email@example.com titled ‘Recalling the consent to personal data processing’.
Transborder transfer of personal data
- Before the transborder transfer of personal data, the Operator must ensure that the foreign state to where the data is sent provides reliable personal data protection policies and laws.
- Transborder transfer of personal data to foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the transborder transfer of his/her personal data and / or because of the execution of a contract which the personal data subject is a party thereto.
- The User can get any clarification on the issues regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing Policies by the Operator. The Policy shall have no validity period until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy shall be available on the Internet at http://school.russianseasons.org/.